Request edit access
Survey for Callers
Please note that the completion of this form does not serve as a formal complaint against any individual attorney. However, be advised that an unresolved complaint may be submitted to the state bar, provided it is in writing and supported by factual information that demonstrates a violation of the state bar rules or other applicable authority. If you would like to file a formal complaint against an individual attorney, please contact the state bar association.
Email address *
Overall, were you satisfied by the NCVBA's Attorney Referral Service (ARS)? *
Is there anything that the NCVBA ARS handled particularly well? *
In what ways could the NCVBA ARS improve its service? *
Did you contact all of the attorneys? *
If yes, how soon after the referral was made did you call them?
If no, why didn't you contact them?
Please provide additional feedback as you see fit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of National Center for Victims of Crime. - Terms of Service - Additional Terms