- Physical Reserves are processed in the order in which they are received, within 2 business days (Monday - Friday).
- Sample student papers for reserve require a permission form: http://www.rivier.edu/librarymovies/studentpaperpermissionform.pdf
- The library is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Instructor-owned items removed from course reserve will be held at the library temporarily. If not picked up, they will be sent to the appropriate departmental offices through campus mail.
- For further information on course reserve policy see: http://www.rivier.edu/libraryERC.aspx?id=2104#physicalreserves
Questions? Contact Pam Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 897-8685.