1. How to Enter:
Complete the official entry form online: One entry per person - no multiple entries per person allowed. STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT APPLICATION ONLINE (LLC STAFF AND/OR STUDENT ASSISTANTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO RECEIVE PAPER APPLICATIONS OR FAXES).
The Adult Learner Book Subsidy Lottery is open to all enrolled Kennesaw State University students who meet the following criterion:
• Must be 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Must be a commuter student of KSU (not living in KSU Housing)
• 2ND SEMESTER of KSU coursework
• Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours (or one graduate course per semester)
• Minimum CUMULATIVE GPA of 2.5
• A current FAFSA on file indicating financial need
• You may win the ALP Book Subsidy Lottery a maximum of two times during your enrollment at KSU. After winning 2 times, you may not reapply.
There will be 15 awards in the amount of $300.00 each per semester to a total of 15 recipients. The $300.00 per award will be in the form of a KSU Bookstore Voucher. ** (No cash will be awarded. The vouchers at the KSU Bookstore can only be applied to books, materials, supplies and computer related items; promotional materials and apparel are excluded).** 15 winners and 15 alternates will be chosen at random from all valid entries. In the event of an ineligible winner, an alternate will be chosen in the order picked in the original lottery. The subsidy you are applying for covers the FALL Semester 2014 (if you are chosen as a winner). A separate lottery will be conducted in the SPRING 2015. No summer subsidies will be awarded.
Lottery materials are void if incomplete, illegible or if they contain errors. No responsibility is assumed for lost or stolen entries or for any delays. By entering this lottery, you agree that any information given to the LLC becomes the property of LLC and that this information can be verified by this office. The applicant gives permission to the LLC to release this information to Kennesaw State University and the Kennesaw State University Bookstore.