Request edit access
Pledge to Reduce Food Waste Now!
Did you know that half the world wastes enough food to feed the other half?
Take the pledge today and make every day “Stop Food Waste Day!”
I pledge to do at least two of the following:
* Buy items only when you have a plan for using them
* Designate one meal each week as a “use-it-up” meal (eat leftovers)
* Donate food before it expires so it can be consumed by someone in need
* Properly store fruits and vegetables to extend shelf life
* Practice FIFO (First In, First Out)- use older products first before using newer items
* Volunteer at a food rescue event
* Share food with family, friends, and neighbors
* Spread awareness- make people more attentive to wasting less
It is time for us to come together to solve this social and environmental crisis!
Let's work together to build a more sustainable food system!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service