Request edit access
Registration: Welcome to the Desert of the Real / BIOSPHERE
During this symposium, ARIA and ARTICULATE open the doors to the community of researchers in the arts, 3BA and MA students, and those interested.
It will be an afternoon of exchanging ideas and inspiration, but also a moment of encounter, with some food and drinks, followed by the exceptional evening concert 'BIOSPHERE'.
LIMITED SEATS! FIRST COMES FIRST SERVED!
Sign up quickly below to be sure of a seat!
PROGRAMME Wednesday 27 October 2021:
Afternoon (Conservatorium Witte Zaal)
- 15:00 – 15:15 Welcome by Kevin Voets
- 15:15 – 16:00 Lecture ‘Aesthetic Life beyond the Digital Desert’, by Pascal Gielen & Marlies De Munck
- 16:00 – 16:20 Lecture-performance ‘The same sea’, by Charlotte Van den Broeck & Jana Coorevits
- 16:20 – 16:35 Break
- 16:35 – 17:05 Lecture ‘The desert (not) seen’, by Steven Humblet
- 17:05 – 17:40 Performance ‘All I’s On Me’, by researchers of MAXlab and CREATIE
- 17:40 – 18:00 Closing words by Kevin Voets
- 18:00 – 19:00 Food by Käpitan (in Club Conservatorium)
Evening (DE SINGEL)
- 19:15 – 19:45 Introduction concert, by Kevin Voets (Blauwe foyer)
- 20:00 – 22:00 Concert ‘BIOSPHERE’, by HERMESensemble and Royal Conservatoire Antwerp (Blauwe Zaal)
In order to participate in this programme, registration is required.
One form per person.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I will attend the ARIA symposium (15:00-18:00)
I will attend the BIOSPHERE concert at DE SINGEL (20:00)
Yes, I will buy my ticket via DE SINGEL (
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service