Request edit access
Test for Dissections 7-9, Chest, Cranium & Orbit
Multiple choice quiz, choose the single best answer.
1. What is the most likely consequence of occlusion of the arrowed structure?
Right upper lobe atelectasis
Right upper lobe infarction
Right middle lobe infarction
Right middle lobe atelectasis
2. What is the source of blood flowing into the arrowed structure?
3. What 2 vessels does the arrowed structure connect?
The middle and posterior cerebral arteries
The internal carotid and posterior cerebral arteries
The internal carotid and basilar arteries
The middle and anterior cerebral arteries
4. What deficit would result from damage to the arrowed nerve?
5. Through which foramen does the arrowed structure pass?
The optic canal
The superior orbital fissure
The foramen ovale
The foramen spinosum
6. What nerve is arrowed?
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service