Request edit access
COAD Volunteers On Call (VOC)
During this COVID-19 crisis, Community Organizations Active in Disaster (COAD) has created a way for Napa County residents to stand up and say, “I want to help.” It’s Volunteers on Call.
With the situation changing so rapidly, we need to be ready to respond with dispatch. With your help, we can.
There are 3 steps to becoming a "deployable" volunteer. 1) Simply complete this form to be listed. 2) We will contact you to schedule a 20 minute swearing-in (in person or via Zoom). 3) We will ask you to fill out a Disaster Service Worker form and return it to us. Easy Peasy!
Your contact information will NEVER be shared with third parties. Instead, we’ll reach out as needs arise. You always have the option to opt out if an opportunity doesn’t feel like the right fit.
Please feel free to share this link with others. Spread the word – not the virus!
1. Last name
2. First name
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. Street address
6. Zip Code
7. What is your preferred method of contact?
8. Age Range
17 and under
9. How did you hear about the VOC?
10. Do you belong to a community service organization (Rotary, Soroptomist, etc.)
11. Please list Skills, Talents, or Special Interests here.
12. Are you medically trained, or trained in emergency response? Please describe:
13. What language(s) do you speak? Check all that apply.
14. COAD has committees actively focusing on specific community needs. Select two of the following that are of most interest to you regarding volunteer opportunities.
No preference; I'll try to do what's needed
Emergency Financial Assistance
Volunteers (assist w/ organizing)
Resources (community collections + drives)
15. Do you prefer to volunteer from your home or in the field?
In the Field
16. Notes / Additional Comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Teens Connect.