Nominees will be evaluated along four (4) key dimensions:
• Number of nominations he or she receives
• Innovative nature of idea and/or business model
• Potential for long-term impact
• Traction achieved to date
The winner will be determined by a board of seasoned social entrepreneurs, including:
• David Klein, Co-Founder/CEO of CommonBond
• Reshma Saujani, Founder of Girls Who Code
• Adam Braun, Founder of Pencils of Promise
The winner, who will be recognized at CommonBond’s Summer Gala, will receive:
• $5,000 cash prize to help fund the entrepreneurial venture
• Airfare and 2 tickets to CommonBond's Summer Gala in NYC on July 24
• Personal mentorship from CommonBond co-founders
DEADLINE: Nominations close at noon (12pm ET) on Tuesday, July 15th. Winner will be informed by Thursday, July 17th. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Molly Dince at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommonBond was founded on the belief that "business can, and should be, a force for positive social change." As a values-driven business, we want to celebrate the next generation of social entrepreneurs who share this belief and are putting it into practice across all industries and business models. That's why we created the CommonBond Social Impact Award. We want to hear about the social entrepreneurs from your schools and communities who inspire you and whose ideas or ventures, no matter the stage of development, have the potential to change the world.