Room Parent/Guardian Sign-up
Thank you for your interest in being a Room Parent/Guardian!
What is a Room Parent/Guardian?
A Room Parent is a PTA volunteer who helps in their child's class (Don't forget the Specials Classrooms need love too!) by supporting your Teacher to make 2023/2024 THE BEST YEAR EVER! Room Parents help with classroom events and facilitate communication between the teacher and the other parents in the class.
What does a Room Parent/Guardian do throughout the year?
* Assist in Communication between Parents, Teachers and the WW PTA
* Help with Planning and Recruiting Volunteers and Supplies for Classroom Parties and Projects
* Coordinate Holiday Teacher Gift from the class (Group-Funded)
* Assist PTA during Teacher Appreciation Week Activities
* Grade 5 ONLY: Assist in Grade 6 Promotion Activities
* Grade 6 ONLY: Will also serve as the Grade 6 Activities Chairperson
Please complete the form below by September 19, 2023.
Room Parents will be chosen by Lottery in person at the WW PTA Meeting on September 20, 2023 at 5pm and will be informed promptly so we can start to make 2023/2024 THE BEST YEAR EVER together!
If you have more than one child, please fill out a form for each child.