The full application process will include:
- An initial “kick-off” conversation (introduce program representatives and the GSAEC Peer Review Team, overview of applicant’s program and GSAEC Recognition process, Q&A).
- Completion of a program Executive Summary and Self-Study/Peer Review Worksheet, including compilation of necessary documentation and supporting evidence.
- A Q&A/Revision period, which includes discussion of Peer Reviewer feedback and recommendations, incorporation of necessary revisions, etc.
- A Program Review Meeting during which high-level themes, takeaways, and key learnings are discussed.
Approximate timeline for program recognition:
- Application and kick-off (3 weeks)
- Executive Summary, Self-Study, and document posting (6 weeks)
- Peer Review period (6 weeks)
- Q&A/Revision period (8 weeks)
- Final Notification (3 weeks)