Request edit access
Tea Time Club & After School Care Registration
Dear Parents and Carers,
Through our Teatime and After School Care provision we aim to:
- Support our local community by providing a high quality after school care service.
- Provide opportunities for fun, enjoyment and learning through a range of age - appropriate activities.
- Provide a safe environment in which children are encouraged to develop social, personal and recreational skills under the supervision of experienced and qualified staff.
Key features of our provision include:
- Children aged 3-11 welcome
- 3pm -6pm Provision
- A hot meal, drinks and a snack are included in the price
- £7.50 a day or £6 for additional siblings
- Staff from St Francis will provide a 'walking bus' from Avondale Park Primary, New Studio Pre School, St Anne's Nursery and St Clements and St James Primary.
- Highly experienced, qualified and enhanced DBS checked staff who will lead the provision.
Please complete the following registration form to apply for a place in our Tea Time and After School Care Club. If your application is successful you will be notified via email within 24 hours of submitting your application. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis and are digitally timestamped at the moment you click submit at the end of this form.
At the end of this form we will provide you with an invitation to come and visit our after school provision and facilities at 6:30pm on Thursday 13th September. We look forward to welcoming you.
St Francis of Assisi Primary School Team
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary.