1. Approved classes will be eligible for a $50 Honorarium, to be divided among the teachers of the class.
2. To be eligible for the Honorarium, Classes must be submitted to the Board of Directors for approval at least 14 days before the class. Classes must be approved by a majority of the Board of Directors to be eligible for payout.
3. Classes must be attended by at least 3 people to be eligible for payout.
4. A Honorarium can be forfeited and given to a committee.
5. For every class eligible for payout, $50 will be given to the committee that sponsored the class.
6. Honorarium payout requests MUST be submitted, by form, within 30 days.
7. Teachers paid out more than $600 in a single year are required to fill out the appropriate tax forms.