Request edit access
2019 NOFA Interest Form
The Raleigh Wake Partnership to End and Prevent Homelessness (Partnership) is the legal entity charged by US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to submit the community-wide application for homeless assistance funds.
This is a competitive funding process for agencies who would like to apply for new and/or renewal project funding as part of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care (CoC) Homeless Assistance Grants Competition (NOFA).
Agencies submitting an interest form must clearly demonstrate their ability to successfully meet Continuum of Care priorities and program outcomes in one or more of the activity areas as outlined in the Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing: Continuum of Care Program; Interim Final Rule (24 CFR Part 578 [Docket No. FR-5476-I-01].
The Goals and Priorities of the Continuum of Care are as follows:
• Promote community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness.
• Provide funding for efforts by nonprofit providers and State and local governments to quickly house or rehouse homeless individuals and families while minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused to homeless individuals, families and communities by homelessness.
• Promote access to and utilization of mainstream benefits by homeless individuals.
• Provide supportive services that are voluntary, flexible and consumer-driven.
• Meet the HUD criteria, as outlined in the 2019 Continuum of Care NOFA. Note that any
criteria listed in the interest form is subject to change depending on information provided in the
NOFA once it is released.
Funding for these projects is provided through the HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) Homeless Assistance Grant Programs (under the HEARTH Act). Submission of this interest form does not constitute an application nor does it constitute approval for funding by the CoC or by HUD.
To learn more about NOFA, visit
Please provide your name and email address to certify that you have read and understand the CoC goals, priorities, and NOFA Interest Form submission process.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Raleigh/Wake Partnership to End Homelessness.