Individuals, businesses or agencies, including any student groups not recognized by Tallahassee Community College, seeking to distribute promotional materials on a temporary basis on the campus must follow the instructions enclosed herein and must agree to the terms of the Tallahassee Community College Vendor Agreement (if applicable) and all other applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. Space is available at the discretion of Tallahassee Community College. Groups are eligible to reserve space on the dates listed within the form. You are permitted tabling two dates per month. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Fox at email@example.com.
1. All permission for outside vendors and/or solicitors must be arranged through the Student Leadership, Involvement, and Civic Engagement (SLICE) Office in the Student Union Building, Room 185. The SLICE Office may be reached by telephone at (850) 201-9967. If you are seeking approval for the first time, please call the SLICE Office for a preliminary review.
2. Student members of an unrecognized student group may reserve space for the purpose of disseminating information to the College community in the area of Student Union food court area.
3. All groups must complete the application below and adhere to all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. Failure to follow applicable Tallahassee Community College policies, procedures, or guidelines, including but not limited to the student conduct code, may result in ineligibility for future reservations.
4. If the unrecognized student group is a fraternity or sorority, the College may require proof of insurance before allowing the reservation to be made.
5. Selling materials is prohibited (unless you are a Registered Student Club/Organization) and includes but is not limited to: (1) sales of drug related images or paraphernalia (i.e. bongs, pipes, pornography, incense, candles or illegal items), (2) the solicitation of books, food or any other items that may pose a conflict of interest with contracted services that have exclusive agreements with the College, and (3) the solicitation of credit card applications.
6. All written materials distributed by student members of unrecognized student groups shall expressly disclaim, in font no smaller than twelve (12) point size, any affiliation with or recognition or sponsorship by the College. The following language is approved for use: “This group is not affiliated with, recognized by, or otherwise endorsed by Tallahassee Community College in any manner.”
7. For consideration of your Application, the following must be submitted to the Student Leadership, Involvement and Civic Engagement Office at least five (5) business days prior to the requested tabling date:
a. Completed Application
b. Copy of Business License (if applicable)
c. Certificate of Insurance (if applicable)