THE ASHEVILLE COMMUNITY BANDINSTRUMENTAL MUSIC EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION2nd through 4th Year College Student Application
The Asheville Community Band Scholarship Foundation is designed to provide financial help to students pursuing a college degree in instrumental music education. All scholarship funds awarded will be deposited at the school of the recipient's choice, and the awards will be announced each year at the spring concert of the Asheville Community Band.
1. Applicant must be an active registered member of a Collegiate concert band program.
2. Applicant must have a 93 or higher grade average in band.
3. Applicant must have enrolled to be a full-time college student.
4. College transcripts must be provided with application. Please email a copy of the transcript to email@example.com
5. Applicant must complete online application no later than March 1, 2019.