Request edit access
Gardener Application Form for TRV Community Garden quarter-acre plots
Please complete this application to apply for one quarter-acre plot at the Tijuana River Valley Community Garden. The applications will be reviewed by staff at the Resource Conservation District of Greater San Diego County (RCDGSDC).
Our expectations are:
1. Rent for one quarter-acre plot: $1200 for the first year.
2. You must be a resident of the state of California.
3. The plot must maintain an organic production system, which follows organic practices set by the USDA National Organic Program for production, handling, and labeling standards. Organic agriculture relies on non-toxic (i.e. non-synthetic or engineered chemical) methods and preventative practices for the abatement of weeds, pests, and diseases while preserving biodiversity, promoting ecological balance, and recycling on-farm resources.
4. Water consumption cost: You must monitor your water consumption and pay for use. For your reference, water usage is roughly $500-1000 per month depending on irrigation method.
5. You must create a business plan that highlights your (A) objectives and mission, (B) budget with farm finances, cost of production, and sales venues, (C) field plan for planting, crop selection, and harvesting, (D) food safety methods, (E) soil management practices, and (F) irrigation methods.
This form must be completed entirely with all documents to be considered as soon as possible.
(If none, please leave blank.)
(Please enter as xxx-xxx-xxxx.)
Secondary Phone Number
(Please enter as xxx-xxx-xxxx. If none, please leave blank.)
What language(s) do you speak?
What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
What age group best describes you?
65 and above
What is your current employment status?
Employed full time (>39 hours per week)
Employed part time
How did you hear about this application for the TRV Community Garden quarter-acre plots?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UC Berkeley.