As a Yeovil Creative, you become part of a collective, to offer peer support to artists and creatives in and around Yeovil.
- Each member is able to take part in the annual exhibition and collaborative projects
- To attend the monthly networking meetings
- To take part in workshops and events for free or reduced price (£5 discount on each workshop)
- To access other opportunities, i.e. pop-up showcase and paid opportunity to run workshops and events
- To sell your work in our Shop (Paid membership only and you must attend more than 3 meetings/year. Please, read our terms & conditions to sell in YC shop, find it on the "Join us" page).
All activities, i.e. meetings, events, workshops, exhibitions, marketing and promotion are coordinated and administrated by our Yeovil Creative Coordinators with support from volunteers members of Yeovil Creatives. Photographs are often taken at meetings and events, please let us know if you do not wish to appear in them. The membership fee will be used for marketing, publicity and any associated cost in relation to future activities.
Yeovil Creatives is operated under Yeovil Art Space (Charity Organisation)
To be part of Yeovil Creatives, you are a member of Yeovil Art Space. To be a valid member, you must be over 18 year old and attend 3 meetings a year. You are entitled to membership rights and a vote in the Yeovil Art Space AGM.
Membership is on an annual basis between 1 August 2022 - 31 July 2023.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YeovilCreatives
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yeovilcreatives
Instagram: @yeovilartspace @yeovilcreatives #makeyeovilcreative
Information you provide below except the information for the online profile will only be used for communication and administration in relation to Yeovil Art Space activities and will not be share with third parties.