Request edit access
CHIRP Radio Board of Directors Application
The Chicago Independent Radio Project (CHIRP Radio) is a volunteer driven, listener-supported radio
station built and run by independent-minded music and arts fans. CHIRP is always live and local, and
connects Chicago’s diverse creative communities through its programming and events.
CHIRP Radio is currently accepting applications for future Board of Directors openings. Members of CHIRP's Board of Directors serve a crucial role in ensuring the stability and future success of the organization through fundraising, donor cultivation, outreach, and oversight.
Board Members share their time and talent through a variety of ways including:
* serving as an ambassador for the organization through personal and professional networks and community engagements
* attending board meetings every other month
* serving on at least one committee of the board and participating in special projects and planning
* committing to a personal give/get of $1000/year
* making a personally meaningful annual donation to the organization
* submitting CHIRP to their employer's matching gift program, if available
* participating in CHIRP social fundraising campaigns twice per year
* assisting in donor cultivation, including prospecting for major gifts
* identifying prospects for sponsorships and partnerships
* attending CHIRP fundraisers and events and securing event attendees
If you have any questions or problems with this form, please email
. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis, and well-matched applicants will be contacted as openings become available.
For more information about CHIRP, please visit our website at
First and Last Name
What makes the CHIRP mission meaningful to you?
What interests you about serving on the CHIRP Radio Board of Directors?
What do you think are characteristics of a great board member?
What skills can you bring to the CHIRP Radio Board of Directors?
How would you put these and other relevant skills to use to help move CHIRP forward?
LinkedIn profile URL
If you do not have a LinkedIn profile, please indicate that below and send a resume to
with your name and "CHIRP Board Member Applicant" in the subject line.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CHIRP Radio 107.1FM.