Request edit access
Emcaso Survey for Parents: pre-K/Day Care Enrollment Forms
Please answer the following questions so we can figure out the best ways to help parents share child care information with caregivers.
1. Do you feel like you spend too much time filling out forms to enroll/re-enroll your child(ren) into daycare?
Not too much - its OK. Not too time consuming
Too much - its a major burden
2. How long does it take you to submit enrollment forms to the admin office (per child, each year)?
less than 1 hour
at least 1- 4 hours
at least few days
more than a week
more than a month, after receipt
3. How do you fill out the annual enrollment forms by hand or digital method?
By Hand (handwriting)
By Mobile Device
By Word or Google Doc
By fillable PDF (I can fill out the PDF directly online)
By daycare portal, intranet (No LIC 700 form)
4. If there was a secure mobile-friendly app that enabled you to fill out the forms for you, do you think it would be easier for you to use -- compared to filling it out by hand?
Not much easier
5. Do you think you would save time having a secure mobile-friendly app that can save child care data and auto-complete the daycare forms for you (since the majority of the data can be used year over year, and used for more than 1 child)?
Would not save much time
Would save a lot of time
6. Would it make you feel more at peace knowing that the day care caregivers will have legible information about your child(ren)-- since the details are in a digital format (easier to read than your penmanship)?
7. When do you complete the forms, in order to enroll your child(ren) into day care successfully?
In the Office, on site at day care, last minute
At home, when I have time and have answers
8. Do you feel confident people can read your handwriting when you write in teeny form rectangles?
Its alright, no body will read it anyway
9. Does it concern you that the quality of care your child receives (in the unlikely care of an emergency) is dependent upon the accuracy & legible of the details you provide on enrollment forms?
Yes, of course it worries me
Neutral - it crosses my mind, yet not a high priority. I just want to hand in form.
10. Any additional feedback?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service