Want to make a difference in our community while having fun? We need enthusiastic volunteers to help run Washington Park LIVE! Every volunteer receives a WPA T-shirt and a cinch backpack!
Programming will likely include: live local bands, artists, dancing, a breakdancing competition by Community for Urban Dance and Art (CUDA), creative dance and yoga, face painting, visual artists, yummy food, and more!
We need help with site set up/clean up, assisting artists with their workshops, guiding audiences, and conducting surveys.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- Students can get a certificate for community service hours upon request
- We have short shifts to allow you to enjoy the festival. Sign up for as many as you like
- First shift begins at 7:30 AM. Early birds get free doughnuts and coffee. Last shifts ends at 8 PM
- Want to be a leader and supervise other volunteers? Let us know
We need team leaders for each volunteer area, so let us know if you're interested.
Volunteers make Washington Park LIVE! a great success. As we say, it takes a community to create community. Join us!
Below we ask you for personal information so we can manage our volunteers. We keep this information confidential. You will not be added to any mailing list without your permission.