PRIVILEGES OF PRESS PASS
A Press Pass confers the following privileges designed to make information and resource gather easier for members of the press. With a press pass, you will be given the following privileges:
• Admission to Glass City Con 7
• Front-of-the-line and limited off-hours access to certain areas of the convention, at Glass City Con 7 staff discretion.
• Authorization to interview guests and other participants of Glass City Con 7, with their permission. It is the responsibility of press organizations to obtain releases from any subjects they photograph or interview.
A Press Pass DOES NOT permit the following:
• Admission to Glass City Con 7 or events for personal entertainment.
• Permission to harass staff, attendees, dealers, guests, or other associates for information.
• Access which interferes with Glass City Con attendees.
For example, cutting to the front of an autograph line to interview a special guest.
• Access to areas deemed off limits.
• Access to Glass City Con to make slanderous or libelous statements about Glass City Con, its staff, attendees, dealers,
guests, or other associates.
Press Passes must be surrendered upon request of any Department Head or ranking staff member above. Violation of rules may result in a ban on your organization from future events.
PRESS INTERVIEWS & CLOSED PHOTO SHOOTS
If you would like to interview or have a closed photo shoot of any staff, attendee, dealer, guest, or other associate of Glass City Con, you must obtain their permission. Glass City Con cannot grant permission for personalized interaction with subjects.
Due to the busy pace of the convention, subjects may not be available immediately. Please consider asking them to schedule an interview or photo shoot at a specified time. To arrange interviews with Glass City Con staff regarding the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 567-277-0537.
USE OF ACQUIRED MATERIALS
Press members are permitted to use materials acquired at Glass City Con however they see fit within the limits of the law. Glass City Con is not responsible for outcomes as a result of use of these materials.
If possible, please provide materials acquired at Glass City Con to the convention organizer for promotional purposes and provide permission for Glass City Con to use this material. Glass City Con may cover costs associated with obtaining copies of this information.
Press members are held to the same standards as our attendees. Please conduct business in a reasonable and fair manner. Illegal or highly questionable business practices, threats, or intimidation towards others will not be tolerated, and may result in removal from the convention.
Please take care not to damage any property of the SeaGate Convention Centre. Press members are responsible for any damage they cause to buildings or fixtures.