1. Only vendors that have permission of library staff will be allowed in the library. Vendors are responsible for manning their own tables.
2. Tables and chairs will be provided. Any other materials needed for display are the responsibility of the vendor. Spaces are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. There is limited access to electrical outlets.
3. Emergency exits, doors, and walkways must remain accessible to the public.
4. Set-up times are Friday, September 21 from 4:00 - 6:00 PM or Saturday, September 22 from 8:30 - 10:00 AM.
5. Space should be cleared out by 5:00 PM on Saturday.
1. Keep all merchandise and costumes appropriate for family viewing.
2. All food sold must be prepackaged with a nutritional label or a list of ingredients.
3. Written permission from the artist and/or company owning rights to any art not produced exclusively by the vendor must be available upon request.
We will be sponsoring prize drawings throughout the day. All vendors are asked to donate an actual item (minimum value $10) from their booth to help us with this event. You may also include a business card so winners will be able to locate your booth.