1. You have a responsibility to review ALL the books you take for TTT- this isn't just a free book giveaway. If you take a book and decide not to read it, please give it back to your group leader for someone else to review.
2. Started a TTT book but didn't like it? It's totally ok if you don't finish it, but you still need to review it. You can tell us why you didn't want to finish it- that's very helpful feedback for publishers. (Examples: not enough action, too much swearing, annoying narrator, etc.)
3. You can review/nominate any book from 2015! It doesn't have to be from TTT, and it can already be published.
4. Your review will get sent to Stefanie, the TTT advisor for the Kitsap groups. I send them to the TTT committee (who tallies the nominations) and to the publishers.
5. Most importantly, thank you so much for reviewing! Publishers (and us librarians!) love hearing what you think.