Currently a lot of services are available to monitor what's happening on backends. Services like runscope.com, log.io, newrelic.com, exceptional.io...
As you can see there are too much specific services doing only one thing, their integration are not so easy and using all of them bring costs high.
By using pm2 you will be able to supervise your apps on all aspects with features like :
- Server monitoring, per process monitoring (CPU/MEM)
- Exceptions alerts and reports
- See error and output logs in realtime
- Route status and performance monitoring
- In code notifications/events (log('user:register', 'User %s has registered'))
- Dashboard for tablets and roof
All of this will be viewable via a very nice responsive Web App/Dashboard.
Before developing the product we would like to have some of your feedbacks about pm2 and your thoughts about this service.
Thanks for your help.