Request edit access
Inviting BSSM Internationals to Thanksgiving 2019
If you would like to invite an international student (or students) to your home for Thanksgiving dinner, please fill out this form so we can match you with a student or students that fit(s) your response.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is your phone number?
3. What is the address of your home?
4. How many students would you like to invite? (It can be one or more. Up to you.)
6. Please check all boxes that apply to your preference:
Guy (s) only
Girl (s) only
A family that does not have babies
A family with any age kids, including babies
7. Please indicate your desire:
They do not need to bring anything.
This is a potluck. I'd like them to bring something.
8. Please check all that are true about you:
I have hosted BSSM students before.
My family will be there (children under 10 )
My family will be there (children between 11 and 20)
My family will be there (adult children)
I am a single woman inviting students and my friends.
I am a single woman inviting only BSSM int'l students.
I am a single man inviting students and my friends.
I am a single man inviting only BSSM int'l students.
9. Please choose one.
I am not able to pick students up. They need their own transportation.
I am willing to pick students up if they cannot get here.
10. Please let us know if you have a particular nationality or language group you are especially hoping for (if it is possible. We cannot promise).
11. Please indicate your age range
18 to 25
25 to 40
40 to 50
50 to 60
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bethel Church.