Request edit access
Sacred Waters Retreat "Honoring Our Ancestors" Work Trade Information 2020
Honoring Our Ancestors “Unearthing the Past, Healing our Future”
May 22 -24, 2020 | Brandon Springs Group Center | Dover TN 37058
Business Office: 226 Downer Dr. Clarksville TN 37042
Phone: 615.669.4351 / Email:
Blessings Divine Goddess,
We appreciate your interest in the Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. We believe that you will be an integral part of this conference as you develop lifelong skills, training and friendships. Our retreat is designed to uplift women, while providing a safe & secure atmosphere for ritual, release, love, nurturing & unity. If you are hard working, responsible and enjoy working behind the scenes you are invited to join our team. Be a part of the inner circle of worker bees that feed the retreat it's lifeblood by helping it run smoothly throughout the weekend. This is a great opportunity to be of service. We will work together to create a magical gathering for all.
We are manifesting confident, sociable, thought provoking, vision oriented, no need for micro managing, working on self, kind, spiritually seeking, focused, tuned in women of color for a variety of well-rounded positions on the Sacred Waters Team:
1. Sacred Sister Ambassadors (6) - Brandy Johnson is the supervisor for this position
3. Sacred Sister Ambassador Assistant (1) Brandy Johnson is the supervisor for this position
3. Sacred Sister Videographer/Photographer (1) - Sobande & Jaymii are the supervisors for this position
4. Sponsorship Coordinator (1) -The event director is the supervisor for this position
4. Logistics Team Assistants * (5-8) selection is done by Logistics Director Only!
5. Work-trade (8) - If you apply for this position, you will be required to pay $175.00 (includes meals, lodging & registration) / The site manager is the supervisor for this position.
These positions are NOT PAID!
Please follow this link to view the job descriptions you are interested in:
SACRED SISTER AMBASSADOR & AMBASSADOR ASST:
You should only apply if:
1. You will make a conscious effort to be an asset to our staff by providing top notch service, commitment and dedication to our goals.
2. Can arrive ONE DAY early for the retreat (no exceptions).
3. You will be available for scheduled video conference once a month beginning November 2019. Staff will meet every week via video conference every week during the month of May 2020, leading up to the the retreat. Staff meetings will be scheduled on Sunday evenings/
4. You will be responsible for carrying your workload with the greatest of care.
5. You will be responsible for meeting deadlines, turning in reports, and responding to emails in a timely fashion etc.
6. You will be responsible for honoring the opinions, job positions and responsibilities of staff.
7. You will be responsible for reporting to your direct team leader for any concerns, questions, ideas etc.
8. DO NOT CONTINUE WITH THIS APPLICATION AFTER October 30th, 2019 (they will not be viewed)!
9. You are applying for the photographer/videographer position please email some of your work to:
Each work-exchange staff must be available Thursday morning through Sunday afternoon and should be prepared to work 15-25 hours over the course of the conference. You must be at the Camp by 11 am on Thursday morning (If this is not feasible, DO NOT APPLY).
All work-exchange team members are required to purchase a meal plan for the weekend, the fee is $100.00 ( this does not apply to those who receive our partial scholarships) - this will give you access to (10) meals from the cafeteria or our on site Sacred Soul Cafe. Additional meals, snacks etc, outside of the meal plan is not included.
As an incentive, we are offering you:
• Free Registration & Lodging
• Free access to all workshops, rituals & activities
• The opportunity to share, explore, network and be a part of the driving force of the Sacred Waters Retreat
Applicants applying for our Scholarship program are responsible for paying a discounted fee of $175.00 as a part of our work-trade agreement.
Because we depend on our Work-Exchange Team, commitment to paying the meal plan fee, should only be paid after your application has been accepted. We are unable to hold your space. Applications are taken in order of receipt until all 27 positions are filled.
If you receive a letter of acceptance. All fees are DUE NOVEMBER 31, 2019. Applications will be rescinded without prior notification. No exceptions.
WATER. Water heals and purifies. It quenches our bodies and revives our spirit. We subscribe to the truth that Water is divine and moves through us all. It is for this reason Sacred Waters Retreat holds space near Rivers, Lakes, Waterfalls and Oceans.
We Invoke the power of water to bring women together through emotion, ritual and connection to the divine feminine. We are moved to provide compassionate, and healing space where women can feel safe and nurtured. We offer sanctuary in nature, and encourage fun and exploration as we unite joyfully with our ancestry through sacred ritual.
Some paths are best walked alone and some are walked in profound harmony with others. We want to celebrate your journey to reclaim the SACRED that lies within you. Join us and BE MOVED.
To apply, please complete the application process below. Be sure to email a copy of your resume/current head shot on or before NOVEMBER 31, 2019. The job description link is accessible using the links above. We look forward to working with you.
Sobande Greer & Shana Nunnelly
First /Last Name (birth name & what would you like to be called):
Full Mailing Address:
City, State & Zip Code
How did you hear about Sacred Waters Retreat? ( referral, social media etc.)
Sobande - Founder
Shana -Co Founder
What is your Astrological Sign?
What is your gender?
What is your age?
Emergency Contact (name/telephone)
What size tee shirt do you wear?
1. What Religion or Spiritual System do you practice or follow?
2. Are you a minister, priest, priestess, devotee etc. If the answer is yes, how long?
3. Do you have any special skills in your line of work that will be an asset to the mission & goals of Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. ? (ie. nurse, social worker, community organizer etc)
4. Do you have any allergies
5. Dietary restrictions
Note: those with unique or strict dietary needs not listed above should bring what you need
6. Why are you interested in working for this conference?
7. * Logistics Team Applicants (Men Only)* Do you have any experience working with a team?
8. * Logistics Team Applicants (Men Only)* Do you have any experience with building or participating in a Sacred Sweat Lodge Ceremony?
If you answered yes to the above questions, please take a moment to explain.
9. * Logistics Team Applicants (Men Only)* Do you have any experience with building or using a Labyrinth?
10.* Logistics Team Applicants (Men Only)* Do you have any physical limitations that would prevent you from completing task prescribed by the Logistic Team Director or Supervisors?
11. * Logistics Team Applicants (Men Only)* can you swim?
12. * Logistics Team Applicants (Men Only)* Do you have any experience working a large event? If yes please tell us about it.
Do you have any experience with ceremony (have you been a part of, conducted or assisted)?
13. How will you use the skills & information you gain from this conference?
14. Do you have a side hustle? What type of side hustle?
15. What is the last book you read?
16. Do you work better independently or with a group? Why?
17. What position (s) are you applying for?
Sacred Sister Ambassador (6)
Sponsorship Coordinator (1)
Sacred Sister Site Photographer/Videographer (1)
Logistics Team Member (5-8) MEN ONLY!
Scholarship Work-trade (8)
Sacred Sister Ambassador Assistant (1)
18. Do you currently have or have previously been diagnosed or suspected of having any type of mental issues, conditions or challenges? This question applies even if you are not taking any medications. If yes, briefly tell us
19. Would you consider yourself dependable and on-time, or dependable but sometimes late? Other?
20. Do you have any physical limitations or health issues that we should know about? Especially if it will slow the progress of your job function.
21. Do you have transportation or will you carpool?
Yes, I have transportation
No, I will carpool - here is our carpool /rideshare link:
22. If your application is not accepted this year would you like to be reconsidered for next year? If so why?
23. Tell me about something you tried and failed at?
24. What do you want to gain from being a part of the Sacred Waters Retreat Team?
25. Do you have a self care regiment? If yes, tell us about it?
26. How will you use it to benefit yourself and others after you leave?
27. Current employment?
28. What areas of your life do you currently struggle with? How are you dealing with it?
29. If you could do something else besides the job you have right now, what would it be and why?
30. What are you good at?
31. Do you have any successful events, projects etc. that you have worked on in the past? Tell us about it and how did you contribute.
32. Why do you think this team would be a good fit for you?
33. What is your example of being a team player and what does it take to achieve a successful outcome when working in a group?
34. What is your best skill set and how you can contribute to the sacred waters staff/team?
35. Those on our staff will not be micro managed, however they will be responsible for the task and duties expected of their position on the team. Are you a point the finger at someone else when you fail to meet the daily challenges and expectations of your day to day life? If yes, please explain why. If no, briefly explain how you cope, manage and effectively meet your goals.
36. What is your skill level for the position you are applying for? Please provide a detailed description & concrete examples
37. Are you computer savvy? If yes, provide the programs you have efficiency with. Can you design templates, charts and diagrams?
38. The position you chose may require you to submit bi weekly or monthly reports in a timely fashion. Are you capable and willing to complete this task without reminders?
The Sacred Waters Retreat is designed to challenge participants to reconnect to things that have been lost through generational trauma and emotional neglect. Our goal is to help women understand the depth of our presence on the planet and how our decisions, goals, dreams, daily lifestyle, relationships, self worth, esteem, and nurturing habits or lack thereof have infected, affected & effected us. This retreat is about doing the inner work required to see your life in the highest light possible and how to move from thoughts towards positive manifestation. If you are selected for our work trade you will have till November 31, 2019 to pay your work-trade fee. Applications will be rescinded without prior notification if you fail to meet this agreement . If you agree to these terms and have answered all the questions on this form please place the date in the space below as your digital signature.
Confidentiality Statement: Anyone associated with Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. through contract or work-trade will not at any time or in any manner either directly or indirectly use for personal benefit or the benefit of someone else divulge, disclose, transmit, write, discuss or communicate in any manner any information, as it pertains to the Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. All and any information obtained through your participation will be treated as confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the release of your position (per job description). Ownership of social media contacts, emails and any information sent or received on the behalf of Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. names, blogs, twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram used or created on behalf of us are the property of Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. You will release access to and return all physical documents, or correspondence that were used, created or controlled on the behalf of Sacred Waters Retreat LLC. A breech of this provision may result in legal proceedings. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. This work-trade agreement shall terminate automatically on the date indicated on the job description. By typing your name below, you indicate you have read and understood these terms.
I have read and answered all of the questions above truthfully. I have taken the time to look over the job description that I have applied for in detail with the understanding that additional duties may be added as necessary. Applying for this position is key to the overall excellence of a successful event - we hope to have you on our team, if not please feel to join us as a participant. Notifications and the status of this application will be sent to your email in 10-14 business days.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service