- You must be available from July 19-30, 2015.
- You must be willing and able to work with disadvantaged youth. An official background check will be conducted on all selected participants.
- You must serve as a positive role model academically and socially
- You must be able to take initiative and work well in teams
- You must be able to communicate effectively or have the potential to be trained
NOTE: Previous experience as a camp counselor, working with youth, and/or basic knowledge of civil war history is preferred.