Request edit access
IDHA Scholarship Program: 2020 School for Transformative Mental Health
The Institute for the Development of Human Arts (IDHA) announces the 2020 Advanced Education Scholarship Program.
Under the Program, 12 scholarship positions to our upcoming School for Transformative Mental Health series will be awarded to people in the NYC area who (a) work in the mental health field, (b) are current or prior users of mental health services, and/or (c) are active advocates for holistic, non-oppressive, democratic, and transformative mental health practices.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
• Our Scholarship Program is for mental health providers, peers, current and prior users of mental health services, and/or activists and advocates who are passionate about transformative mental health practices. POC, LGBTQI, transgender, low-income, disabled persons, and other marginalized groups will be given priority.
• Scholarship Recipients must plan to attend all 9 classes in the course series held on Saturday afternoons, from 12 - 3 pm in NYC (exact location TBD). Classes begin in January 2020 and end in early May 2020.
• Scholarship Recipients will be asked to provide volunteer support to the IDHA team, such as arriving early to help set up the space, cleaning up at the end of the day, or supporting promotion.
• A certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the course. For applicants that are eligible and interested, CE credits will also be offered for completing the course.
• Scholarship applicants will be notified by early December, 2019.
• The IDHA team must receive applications no later than November 30, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the IDHA Scholarship Committee. A formal invitation to those selected will be sent and scholarship winners should plan to attend the course starting January 18, 2020.
Please submit any questions to: contact@IDHA-NYC.org.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of idha-nyc.org.