Students wishing to live in campus apartments are required to meet the following criteria:
- be a current, full-time (enrolled in 12 or more credits) BW Student
- have lived in campus housing for two years or commuted for two years (or a two year combination of both)
- be 21 years of age by September 30, 2014 OR ask their current Hall Director to submit a reference form (HDs have the form)
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.30
- be in good conduct standing
Please note the following:
-ONE APPLICATION PER STUDENT must be submitted, not one application per apartment group!
-Student Conduct records will be considered in this process. Any resident who is on Conduct or Residence Life Probation will not be eligible to select or be assigned to an apartment
-Currently living in an apartment does not gaurantee you will be eligible for an apartment in 2014-2015 OR that, if you are still eligible, you will get the same apartment you currently live in.