• CONCERT - VENUE: To be advised - DATE: 8 December 2017 - TIME: To be advised
• Each group may choose to perform with a conductor. The conductor will be counted as a member of the group (subject to maximum of ten members).
• The competition is divided into three divisions; Prodige, Prestige & Légende.
a. Prodige Division for Primary & Secondary school or its equivalent in International schools & IB programme b. Prestige Division for any clarinetists with the exception of music professionals, graduates or undergraduates c. Légende Division open to all clarinetists
• Ensembles with 1 or more music tertiary students &/or undergraduate will only be able to take part in the Légende Division.
• The maximum number of groups per division is FIFTEEN (15). Registration is strictly on a first come first serve basis.
• The competition for each division will only proceed with a minimum of FIVE (5) participating groups.
• Each organization is only allowed to enter ONE (1) group per division.
• Each member is only allowed to take part in the competition ONCE.
• Each group must indicate the selected repertoire before the start of competition and own an ORIGINAL copy of the selected set piece.
• Participating groups MUST bring along the original copy of the selected set piece during competition day. Groups will be disqualified if the original copy is not presented.
• Each group may choose to include multiple member(s) for each part, on own discretion
• The contesting group is responsible for their own transposition of score for the substitute part(s).
• Each group must submit the application form and make payment to the organiser by 08 November 2017.
• Each participating group will be given complimentary festival passes, festival T- Shirt & certificate of participation according to the number of members.
• All participants of the ensemble competition will be part of the clarinet choir performance taking place on 08 December 2017. Rehearsals will be scheduled before the actual performance. Venue, date & time of the performance will be informed upon receiving of the completed participation form.
• Participants will not be allowed to participate in clarinet choir if they do not attend rehearsals.
• The Jurys’ decision for award is final. No appeal shall be entertained.
Prestige Division1st Prize: S$350 The Band World Voucher & Invitation to perform at Gala Concert 2nd Prize: S$250 The Band World Voucher & Certificate of Merit 3rd Prize: S$200 The Band World Voucher & Certificate of Commendation
Prodige Division1st Prize: S$200 The Band World Voucher & Invitation to perform at Gala Concert 2nd Prize: S$100 The Band World Voucher & Certificate of Merit 3rd Prize: S$50 The Band World Voucher & Certificate of Commendation
Other Prizes to be announced on social media (Instagram & Facebook) on weekly basis; Starting 1 September 2017
• For Bank Transfer, please transfer to DBS Current Account 055-003669-1. Input main applicant name and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a copy of transaction details as proof of payment.
• For Cheque Payment, please make cheque payable to THE BAND WORLD
• For schools & institution, electronic invoicing is available.
• Please mail cheque to the address below:
ATTN: SINGAPORE CLARINET FESTIVAL 2017 c/o The Band World 1, Esplanade Drive, #02-08, Esplanade Mall, Singapore 038981 Tel: (+65) 6561-2163