Questionnaire About Safety
Choose the one that is right for you.
1. Do you feel safe in your school?
2. Do you know what to do when you witness violence or crime?
No, but I would like to know
3. Do you know what to do during a terrorist attack?
No, but I would like to know
4. Do you know any emergency numbers?
5. Do you know how to use the fitness equipment safely in school?
I know very well.
I know a few things about it.
I don’t know exactly.
I have no idea.
6. What do you use the internet for?
Listening to music.
Meeting new people.
Chatting with friends.
7. Have you ever heard about cyberbullying?
Yes, but I’ve never experienced it
Yes , I’m a victim of it
I don’t know what it is
8. How often do you chat with strangers online?
9. What do you do when you get a friendship request on Facebook by someone that you don’t know?
I accept his request only if he belongs to the group of my friends
I accept it immediately
I don’t have Facebook account
10. How often do you wear your helmet, while riding a bike?
11. How often do you wear your seat belt in the car or on the school bus?
12. When using a zebra crossing with no traffic lights, what should we do?
Look left and cross the road.
Look right and cross the road.
Look left, right, left again and cross the road.
13. What do you do when you need to cross the street?
Children should only cross the street when they are accompanied by an adult
They can cross the street alone
They shouldn’t cross the street
14. What do you do in the case that an unknown person asks you to go for a ride in his/her car?
I accept his/her offer
I don’t like cars
I will run away and ask for help
15. What actions should we take in the event of an earthquake?
Panic and run.
Get down, protect yourself and wait.
Stay calm and protect yourself under a tree.
16. What should we do if there is a fire caused by a short circuit?
Try to put it out with water.
Turn off the electricity, call the fire brigade and try to put it out with the help of an adult.
Stay calm and wait for the fire to go out by itself.
17. When you are on the street and a stranger offers you gifts what should you do?
Refuse and thank them
Kiss the stranger
18. How do you react if someone unknown tries to approach you in the street?
I go away and inform my parents about it.
I have no problem and meet him/her.
It depends on what they look like/on their physical appearance.
I go away without informing my parents about it.
19. At home, alone, when someone knocks on the door, what should we do?
Pretend there’s someone at home
Open the door and let the person in
Invite the stranger into the house to wait for an adult to arrive
20. What do you do when there is a fire in your house?
I stay there and wait for help
I run out of the house and go to a safe place with the rest of my family
I don’t know
21. What do you do in the case that someone of your friends or an unknown person offers you to drink (alcohol or drugs)?
I accept it
I don’t know
I will say No and ask for help
22. What do you do if a clasmate treats you badly, makes fun of you or beats you?
I don’t do anything
I treat him/her badly, make fun of him/her or beat him/her
I inform my teacher and my parents right away
23. When riding a bike at night you should:
Have white light at the front and red at the back
Have black light front and back
Have no lights
Have blue lights
24. When riding a bike what color should be your clothes?
Bright and coloured clothesb
You should not wear any clothes
Color does not mater
25. For preventing a child from a heatstroke in car you should:
Close and lock all windows of the carb
Leave windows rolled down
Close and lock all doors of the car
Leave the car across the sun
26. When online if someone insults you or says something that disturbs you, you should:
Leave the chat room immediately and tell a parent or teacher
Put them on your friends list
Tell your friends online
27. You met someone online, what do you do?
Send them your address
Send them your telephone number
Call them and chat on the phone
None of the above
28. Hate crimes target groups for:
29. A refugee is a person who
Runs very fast
Is from a rich country
Has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
29. We should try and cook from different cultural cookbooks:
No, why eat different food?
Yes, we should have fun exploring the tastes of different nations
No it is not necessary
No I do not like it
30. One ------ can change the world:
all of the above
31. How do you integrate multiculturalism into the classroom?
By providing multicultural books and games
By reading books about birds
By watching cartoons
32. What is culture?
Religion, food, celebrations, language
Colors, numbers, math, English
Manner, politeness, blood, animals
History, animals, food, colors
33. What are other ways to include multiculturalism in the classroom?
by Music, dance and songs
by learning colors
by learning numbers
by learning english
34. What is your gender?
35. What age range you are in?
I am 8-13
I am 14-17
I am 18-21
I am more than 21
36. Where are you from?
I am from Turkey
I am from Poland
I am from Portugal
I am from Greece
I am from Lithuanian
I am from Cyprus
37. What is your job?
I am student
I am teacher
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service