Request edit access
Digital Technologies - Whānau voice
Kia ora koutou katoa. We need your help to better understand;
* how you and your whānau use technology
* how important this is to your family and
* how we (the school/s) can help you.
We are gathering this data across all 18 schools involved in the South Taranaki Communities of Learning
Note: this is an anonymous survey :-)
1. Which school does your child go to?
Hawera Christian School
Hawera Primary School
Hawera Intermediate School
St.Josephs School (Hawera)
St.Patricks School (Kaponga)
Patea Area School
Opunake High School
Hawera High School
St Josephs School (Patea)
2. The government is in the process of developing a new digital technologies curriculum. How important is digital technology to your child's learning?
Not at all important
3. What is your preference for receiving information from the school?
a paper newsletter sent home
an attachment in an email
uploaded onto the school website
4. What do you think your child is learning when they use digital technologies?
5. Would you like to learn more about digital technologies and how they can support your child’s learning?
6. How would you prefer to be involved in conversations around how digital technologies can be used to enhance your child’s learning?
information sent home
face to face at parent interviews
whānau hui - informal discussion over coffee and cake
7. What queries, concerns, wonderings do you have about learning with digital technologies in your child's school?
8. Have you ever googled yourself and seen what your online profile looks like?
9. What apps/accounts do you let your child access at home?
10. Do you model safe and appropriate online behaviour at home?
11. Is there anything you'd like the teachers to know about how your child uses technology to learn?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Core Education.
Terms of Service