Some helpful information:
- Falmouth High School projects will be judged on Friday the 26th from 6 PM to 9 PM. They will also be judged (2nd round) on Saturday the 27th from 8 AM to noon.
- Lawrence School projects (grades 7 & 8) will be judged on Saturday the 27th from 8:00 AM to noon.
- Informal "judging" for elementary school students will be from 10 AM to noon, also on Saturday, February 27th.
- The Fair will be open to the public on the 27th from 10 AM to noon.
- The dates are finalized, but times may be subject to change with little expected deviation from those already listed.
Regardless of your response, please complete the bottom portion of this form. If you decide to judge, I will send you final information in late February. Also, please feel free to circulate this request amongst your peers; I am always looking to build upon my judge mailing list. Thank you for your time and consideration of this request.
More information that may assist you in making a decision:
- FHS (Falmouth High School) includes grades 9-12 - This level needs judges with a strong science/engineering background.
- Lawrence (Middle School) includes grades 7&8 - This level needs the most judges, and needs judges who have at least a moderate science/engineering background.
- Elementary includes grades K-6 - This level welcomes judges of all backgrounds.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Again, thank you.
Falmouth Public Schools Science & Engineering Fair Coordinator