Request edit access
BibRave Pro 2019 Application
The 2019 application to join the kickass BibRave Pro ambassador program is NOW open, and we want YOU!
To apply, please fill out this form. We will notify you by mid-November, if you've been selected!
What is a BibRave Pro?
A BibRave Pro is a socially savvy run-blogger, and an influencer in their running community and online. BibRave Pros love everything about BibRave, running & racing, and sharing their run-spiration with the rest of the world!
What are the perks of being a BibRave Pro?
- High-quality, tech BibRave racing kit to wear while training and running. #OrangeistheNewFast
- Free entries to run BibRave partner races! (Some past race partners include Grandma’s Marathon, Detroit Marathon, Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Series, Hot Chocolate Race Series, and more!)
- Access to the hottest new running products on the market to test, promote, and review. (Some past brand partners include Garmin, Oofos, AfterShokz, Under Armour, and more!)
- Exclusive access to an interactive and savvy running community - constant encouragement, meet-ups, and motivation from a group of well-connected runners!
- Opportunities for professional development and growth to enhance your social media and blogging skills from other expert run-bloggers.
Do YOU have what it takes to be a BibRave Pro?
Here are the requirements to join the program:
- Enjoy running and racing!
- Have and maintain a personal running-orientated blog
- Have a strong social media presence across multiple platforms (especially Twitter & Instagram)
- Have a BibRave account at
with at least 3 race reviews
- No more than 3 other ambassadorships
Full Address (Include street #, street, unit/apt, city, state, zip, country)
Your Phone Number (for shipping purposes)
Let us know if you're ok with us wishing you a happy birthday on social! We won't disclose your actual age ;)
How did you hear about our Ambassador program?
Existing BibRave Pro
The BibRave Podcast
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service