Request edit access
INGLÊS 1º ANO 2º BIMESTRE
1) They always carry an umbrella are stereotypes of
2) Milk/ tomatoes/ beef/ butter/ rice/ potatoes your classification
to do list
list of objectives
3) A tradução correta das palavras: butter/ papaya/ bread/ rice é
feijão/ arroz/ pão/ leite
manteiga/ mamão/ pão/ arroz
café/ chá/ arroz/ feijão
leite/ manteiga/ pão/ mamão
4) Who is that girl? The correct answer is
There are twenty
she is my best friend.
once a month.
the green one.
5) The love of one's country________ a splendid thing.But why should love stop at the border? The correct form of the verb to be;
6) ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK/ I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear/ I like my toast done one side/ And you can hear it in my accent when I talk/ I'm Englishman in New York/ See me walking down Fifth Avenue/ A walking cane here at my side/ I take it everywhere I walk/ I'm an Englishman in New York/ I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien/ (by Sting) According to the text The Englishman:
He drinks tea
He drinks coffee.
He drinks water.
He drinks wine.
7) The Englishman In New York:
He doesn't eat toast.
He eats toast done on one side.
He walks with a guide dog.
He doesn't like people who live there
8) You take soccer too seriously.A sentença refere-se a categoria de
9) It's my birthday next Sunday.I'm having a _______________to celebrate.A palavra que completa a sentença é;
10) Sunday/ Monday/ Saturday/ Friday/ são nomes que representam:
meses do ano
estações do ano
dias da semama
Informe seu nome e seu número da frequência
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service