Request edit access
Public Comment - Louisiana Social Studies Standards Draft 2021
Welcome! Thank you for submitting your public comment.
The full draft of standards is available at
Questions about how to complete this form? Please read the Public Comment - Louisiana Social Studies Standards Draft 2021 FAQ’s:
The following rules govern public comments related to the Louisiana Social Studies Standards 2021 draft:
1. By submitting this review you agree to the rules that govern public comments.
2. Louisiana teachers, school system staff, administrators, parents, students, and other members of the public are encouraged to provide public comment relative to the standards under committee review.
3. Responses and comments are subject to submission to workgroup, committee, and BESE members as part of the final revision and review.
4. The public comment period is from October 1 - November 30, 2021.
5. Comments submitted below must be related to the individual standard that you select.
6. Comments using profanity or deemed slanderous of any nature will not be submitted to the workgroup, committee, or BESE members.
You can access the current draft of social studies standards in the Standards Review Committee Library (
To make a public comment, you must first select the grade and then the individual standard you wish to comment on. After you have made your first comment on a standard, you may choose to make a comment on another standard. When you are finished entering all comments select “Yes, I am finished. Submit Public Comment.” You will receive an emailed copy of your public comment after you have submitted the form.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Re-enter email address
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of State of Louisiana.