Are you someone who:
* Wants to start a new venture but does not have that exciting idea?
* Has lots of ideas but needs someone to help you make it happen?
* Has the beginning of a concept but not sure if there is a business there?
* Has a team that wants to develop their idea?
We encourage all individuals interested in submitting an application for the UVA E-Cup to attend any or all of the workshops. Come with your team or come looking for a team! Come with your idea or come looking for an idea! The workshops are a great time to network, collaborate and learn from experts!
Please register for one or more of the following four sessions (2 hours each). Space is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis. Please make sure to register each team member!
Workshop Dates @ OpenGrounds on the UVA Corner
* Ideation and Team Building - Tuesday, September 10, 5:30 pm
* Telling and Selling Your "Story" - Tuesday, September 17, 5:30 pm
* Intellectual Property (IP) - Protecting Your Idea - Tuesday, September 24, 5:30 pm
* Anatomy of a Pitch - Tuesday, October 1, 5:30 pm
(enrollment limited to 30 people per session, sandwiches and refreshments provided!)