As you may remember from last year, the Wayward Hunt was a HUGE success for everyone involved. Our goal of the Wayward Hunt is to bring traffic, sales, and exposure to the participating merchant's stores, and to form a hunt that is based on quality stores & items versus a quantity of freebie items. The 2016 Wayward Hunt will run April 12th - 30th.
Participation in this hunt is high due to several factors. The hunters receive top quality goods, it is organized, and promoted throughout Second Life. It is very important to me that the hunt provides you with plenty of traffic/recognition and that the hunters feel satisfied they participated in it.
The hunt will consist of as follows:
- Merchant Participation is free, but donations are appreciated.
- The hunt gifts are free and the item to search for is a vintage parcel with a Wayward Events tag.
- There is no theme for the gifts, but keep in mind the hunt runs during Springtime.
- Hunt gifts are exclusive during the length of the hunt.
- There is a group exclusively for hunters that is moderated.
- The website will list everything as far as store participants, landmarks, hints, etc. Photos of the items will be added the day the hunt starts.
- We will contact you for information on how to get your item(s) to our selected bloggers before the hunt.
Please understand that spots are limited and not all applications can or will be accepted.
Thank you for your interest in Wayward Events!