Request edit access
Rotary Youth Connections Grant
Our youth make our community a better place. We recognize the need to help develop their leadership skills with more opportunities. The Rotary Youth Connections Grant Committee is seeking area youth-led groups who have projects that promote community enhancement, encourage healthy decisions for youth and families, and create opportunities for youth leadership. Individual one-year grants up to $1,000 may be awarded.
- Members of the group/organization must live or work in the Waupaca area.
- The group/organization must be primarily youth-led, with an adult advisor.
- Projects that lend themselves to long-term results will take precedence over one-time events.
- Requests for routine operating expenses, capital building projects, staffing costs, travel, or funding for previously incurred expenses will not be approved.
Your application will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Project/idea has a clear goal that aligns to grant objective of promoting community enhancement
- Project/idea has a clear goal that aligns to grant objective of encouraging healthy decisions for youth and families
- Project/idea has a clear goal that aligns to grant objective of creating opportunities for youth leadership
- Project/idea has been thought through - the committee can see how the money will support actions focused on the project's goals
Please answer the following questions thoroughly and with precision. YOU ARE UNABLE TO SAVE THIS APPLICATION. SO IT IS ADVISABLE TO PREPARE YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE OPENING UP AND COMPLETING THE APPLICATION. THE APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY A STUDENT WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION. Good luck!
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of waupacaschools.org.