Dates of Conference: 1st to 3rd September 2017Venue: IIT (BHU) Campus
The Delegate Fees are as follows:
Registration without accommodation: INR 1500/-Registration with accommodation: INR 2500/-Registration for BHU Participants: INR 800/-
IITBHU MUN 2017 will host the following committees:
1) United Nations Security Council (UNSC):The Arab-Israeli conflict: The regional analysis of Arab-Israeli relation (In light of recent resolution S/RES/2334).
2) United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO):Promote inclusive and sustainable industrial development to facilitate a transition from aid-dependent to self-reliance of refugees and IDPs taking into consideration climate change mitigation.
3) Lok Sabha:Review of Anti-Defection laws.
4) World Trade Organization (WTO):Implementation of the policies enshrined in the ‘Aid for Trade’ initiative.
5) Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (COPUOS):The Colonization and Privatisation of Outer Space.
6) United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW):Securing and improving the access to employment for women.
7) United Nations General Assembly Disarmament and International Security Council (UNGA DISEC):Tackling and disarming terrorist organisations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
And the International Press, which will function as an independent and extended committee with interesting leeway.
For any other queries, you can contact us at email@example.com