There are 5 different speed networking sessions available:
1) SPEED NETWORKING: MEET THE INES FESTIVALS Thursday, 31 Jan, 10:00 @ Komuna Participating festivals: MENT Ljubljana (SI), Waves Vienna (AT), West Way Lab (PT), Liverpool Sound City (UK), Sonic Visions (LU), Live at Heart (SE), Spring Break (PL), Monkey Week (ES). INES, the Innovation Network of European Showcases, is a European cooperation project initiated by eight international showcase festivals and gigmit, the European digital platform for artist booking. Don't miss your chance to meet the representatives of the INES festivals and introduce them to your artist(s).https://www.ines-festivals.eu/
- - - - -
2) SPEED NETWORKING: MEET THE SLOVENIAN FESTIVALS Thursday, 31 Jan, 10:00 @ M Hotel HJ Participating festivals: Druga godba (Ljubljana), Urbano dejanje (Ljubljana), Kamfest (Kamnik), Sajeta (Tolmin), Mladifest/Festival Wkrwglca (Sežana), Delu čast in oblast/Festival MIKK (Murska Sobota), Stiropor (Ljubljana), Lakeness Festival (Volčja Draga), Kunigunda (Velenje), Castle Kolpa Music Festival (Fara Kostel). Slovenia is small but incredibly varied – in the same day, you can jump in the sea in the morning and go skiing in the Alps in the afternoon. Likewise, the festival offer is colourful and diverse, as nearly every small town is said to have its own festival. Meet some of the most interesting Slovenian festivals, from Murska Sobota to Sežana and Tolmin, and with a little luck, you might play some of them in the coming months.
3) SPEED NETWORKING: MEET THE CROATIAN FESTIVALSThursday, 31 Jan, 10:00 @ M Hotel AB Participating festivals/Sodelujoči festivali: Sea Star (Umag), Dimensions/Outlook/Seasplash (Pula), Ferragosto Jam (Orahovica), Hoomstock (Hum na Sutli), Impulse Festival (Rijeka), Indirekt (Umag), Fibra Fest (Split), Brijačnica/Zagreb Beer Festival (Zagreb), more TBA Croatia is not only famous for its rocky stretch of the Adriatic Coast, but also for its wide network of music festivals, which, as a matter of fact, mostly gravitate towards the coast. Nevertheless, there are festivals in the heart of the continent as well. Don't miss the chance to meet the representatives of some of the most important Croatian festivals of contemporary urban music.
4) SPEED NETWORKING: MEET THE AUSTRIANS Friday, 1 Feb, 11:00 @ Komuna Participants: TBA
Austria isn't only the Alps, Sachertorte, Wienerschnitzel and Mozart, but also a rich and colourful music landscape. Seize your chance to meet some of the key people in various roles (often interwoven) who are the movers of the Austrian music industry.
5) SPEED NETWORKING: CHECK THE CZECH LIVE MARKETFriday, 1 Feb, 11:00 @ M Hotel AB
Participating clubs, festivals and concert promoters / Sodelujoči klubi, festivali in koncertni organizatorji: Michal Pařizek (Scrape Sound Festival, Full Moon Magazine), Dušan Sviba (Earth Music, Color Meeting festival), David Čajčík (Roxy Prague), Vacláv Klíma (Heartnoize Promotion), David Nguyen (Ameba Promotion, Rock For People Festival), Anna Mašatová (Czech Music Crossroads Showcase festival, SoundCzech), Barbora Šubrtová (Metronome Festival, United Islands of Prague), more TBA. The Czech Republic is geographically located in the very heart of the European continent, which both touring musicians and festival and concert organizers are happy to take advantage of, resulting in a rich and varied live music landscape. MENT offers a great opportunity to connect with selected referential festivals, clubs and concert organizers. Czech it!