Request edit access
Howl in the Hills - Vendor Application
The first annual Howl in the Hills Festival Presented by Holland Speedway will take place on Saturday September 4, 2021. Below is our vendor application, please fill it out and submit for review. We'll be in touch and hope to have you at Howl in the Hills.
1) Complete this online application by August 27th, 2021
2) If approved, you will receive an emailed invoice for $100 which can be paid online via credit card, or by submitting a check. Payment is due by August 30th, 2021
3) You must acquire proof of insurance as requested, and bring documentation to the festival.
- Tables, linens, and chairs for your booth or truck - NO TENT or TABLE is provided.
- If you need a generator, you must bring one yourself as there will be no access to electricity.
- For Load-In: be there no later than 10 am for set up and out no earlier than 9 am.
- The VENDOR is responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS The Vendor shall provide at Vendor's cost Public
Liability Insurance coverage for Vendor's operations under this lease protecting against
liability for bodily injury and property damage in limits of $1,000,000 each occurrence,
$1,000,000 general aggregate, with Twenty6 Event Management LLC, listed as additional insureds.
This insurance coverage shall be written covering a period beginning no less than five
days prior to the official opening of the event and ending no less than five days following
the official closing of the Festival. It shall be a condition of this insurance coverage and
so indicated on the certificate that the insurer agrees not to cancel the policy or reduce
the limits of coverage without giving Twenty6 Productions thirty days prior written
Each Vendor offering sale and delivery of anything which may be consumed,
used or operated by the purchaser after leaving the grounds shall also provide at
Vendor's cost Product Liability Insurance coverage in the limits of $1,000,000 each
occurrence, $1,000,000 products aggregate, and otherwise complying with the terms of
this paragraph. Certificate of insurance must be submitted and returned with
Responsibilities of Both Parties - General Information
- VENDOR sales locations are at the discretion of Twenty6 Productions/Holland Speedway. Vendors may begin setup of their booths when instructed by Twenty6 Productions.
- Twenty6 Productions shall have the right to terminate this agreement at any time shall the VENDOR fail to
meet established standards and conditions set forth in this agreement and/or conduct
sales activities not in good faith.
- Twenty6 Productions and VENDORS shall remain independent contractors, and nothing contained herein
or done pursuant hereto shall be construed to create any relationship of principal and
agent or employer and employee between the VENDOR and Twenty6 Productions.
- Twenty6 Productions vendors are asked to share and promote Howl in the Hills Festival on their respected social media profiles and wherever applicable.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Brief Description of your Business/Services
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Buffalo Iron Works.