Request edit access
Manor College Reinstatement Form
This form is to be completed by students who once attended Manor College, left the college, and are now seeking to be reinstated again to complete their degree or certificate. Please note that if you attended Manor College prior to the year 2000 you are not eligible for Reinstatement and will instead need to re-apply to the school.

By way of this online form, by updating your personal information from what we have on record, you are authorizing the College to update its official records.

Have you taken credit classes at Manor College before?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms