McKinney Bass Club Membership & Tournament Release Form
1. Liability Release: In signing this agreement I (“Angler") hereby release McKinney Bass Club (“MBC”), its officers and members from any and all damages, claims, demands, costs or expenses relating to injury or damage I suffer or cause whether known now or which I may sustain or which I may cause by reason of participating in or in conjunction with this or any other MBC function.
2. Covenant Not to Sue and Waiver or Subrogation: I further agree that I will never sue MBC, for damages on account of any injury or damage I suffer or cause whether known now or which may develop in the future in connection with this or any other MBC activity or function. In the event MBC, is sued because of my actions, I expressly agree to indemnify and hold MBC, harmless of any liability whatsoever, including court cost and attorney fees, arising with respect to such actions. I understand in waiving my rights to sue MBC, I am also waiving the rights of recover from MBC, of my insurance carrier for any claims they may pay on my behalf. I further understand that by signing this agreement, I waive any rights my heirs or relatives have or may have to sue MBC, for liability.
3. McKinney Bass Club participation:
This release form will release MBC from all liability mentioned herein for:
- any other club related activity
This form serves as a release of liability, covenant not to sue and waiver of subrogation for participation in any MBC functions.
4. Verification of Liability Insurance: I further state that as a current member or a guest of MBC, I will maintain liability insurance on the boat I will use in this or any MBC tournament, event or function.
5. Constitution: In this agreement and the releases, covenants and waivers contained herein are found by any court to be overly broad in any manner I ask the court to interpret it as broadly as possible.
6. Reading and Understanding: I signify by my signature below that I have read and understand all items listed above. I also certify that I have been provided a copy of the club bylaws and tournament rules and that I have read, understand, and will abide by the rules and regulations set forth within them. My signature also verifies that all of the personal information I have provided is correct and accurate.