Request edit access
Application Form for The Smart Protein Campus Ambassador Program, 2020
LAST DATE - 14TH JUNE 2020
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Selected Campus ambassadors will be responsible for the following within their University / Institute:
- Reach out to students and young professionals and make them aware of The India Smart Protein Innovation Challenge to drive at the very least 30 high-quality entries.
- Conduct outreach for the challenge on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and all official and informal WhatsApp groups, telegram groups, and other networking groups.
- Represent the updates of our challenge and solve all the queries of participants.
- Create a buzz and excitement about the challenge within your peers.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are under the age of 28 and who are a part of any university or institution pan India.
- Are available for the Duration: 15th June 2020 to 30th August 2020 and can devote at least 8 hours every week between 15th June and 15th July and 5 hours every week thereafter.
- Have relevant skills and interests as per the selection procedure.
You should have a demonstrated history of being an active member of the college activities, fests, and prior experience in outreach, community.
Engagement, marketing, and PR is a plus. But, we are most importantly looking for candidates who care for the future of food and who relate to the mission of the challenge.
Shortlisting will be done based on your response to the application form, your resume, and the telephonic interview (only for selected profiles).
- Be part of transforming the status quo to a better one. Help accelerate the growth of the Smart Protein sector in India.
- Guidance and mentoring would be provided by our team and would be constantly working on all the activities under the guidance of our team.
- Improve your marketing, community engagement, and leadership skills.
- Improve your networking skills by connecting with like-minded individuals throughout India.
- Increase the communication skills that will help you grow professionally and personally.
Rewards and incentives:
- A certificate of completion spelling out the work done by you with the title of a Smart Protein Campus Ambassador, issued by GFI India and Gastrotope.
- A chance to become a GFI India Campus Fellow for starting a Smart Protein Chapter at your University or Institute after the challenge.
- Free entry to upcoming events, multiple knowledge webinars, and an opportunity to be part of GFIdeas India - The Smart Protein Innovation Community for key stakeholders of this sector in India.
-Assured participation in the challenge (in lines with the eligibility criteria, of course).
For questions email at
and CC at
Recent coverage of our challenge by YourStory -
Degree, Year (Example - B.Tech, 3rd Yr)
Facebook Profile Link
Linkedin Profile link
Resume Link (With open access)
College / University Full Name
City/ District/ State
URL of the College Facebook/Linkedin page
URL of the College Website
Share your prior experience in organizing events in your college?
Any other online community, where the college students are active?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Good Food Institute.