Teacher Advisory Council Members will:
• Meet at the Zoo four to five Saturdays per year (lunch is provided) with an opportunity to continue after a year.
• Serve in an advisory role to assist with the development of new 21st century educational programs.
• Serve as a Zoo ambassador in their school, district and community—disseminate Zoo information to colleagues, and share teacher feedback with the Zoo.
• Receive regular updates on Zoo events and opportunities via e-mail and education newsletters.
• Have the exclusive opportunity to work with Zoo educators and be an integral part of Bronx Zoo conservation education programming.
Applications are accepted year-round. WE JUST STARTED OUR 2015-16 COHORT, BUT FEEL FREE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FOR NEXT YEAR'S COHORT!