Request edit access
City of Oakland Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Prioritization Survey
Para participar en la encuesta en español, haga click aquí;
Bấm vào đây để tham gia khảo sát này bằng tiếng việt;
1. As a City, we make decisions based on the values of Oakland residents. We want to know how Oaklanders would like to make these decisions. Please select the top 5 factors from the lists below:
Equity: Investment in underserved communities
Health/Safety: Improve safety and encourage healthy living
Economy: Benefit small Oakland businesses and create job opportunities for Oaklanders
Environment: Improve the environment and address climate change
Improvement: Build new and upgrade city-owned property
Existing Conditions: Renovate or replace broken or outdated city property
Project Readiness: Ready-to-go projects without delay
Collaboration: Combine city projects to save time and money
Required Work: Address areas where the city may be held financially and legally responsible
2. What times are most convenient to attend public meetings? Check all that apply.
Afternoons (before 5pm)
Evenings (after 5pm)
3. What is the most convenient way to give feedback to the City? Check all that apply.
USPS Mail Survey
In-person at a City-sponsored public meeting
In-person at an unaffiliated public event (ex. First Fridays, Night Outs, etc.)
Surveys public spaces (ex. Rec Centers, Libraries)
Demographic and Identifying Information
1. What is your race and/or ethnicity? Please select all that apply.
Native American/American Indian/Indigenous
Two or More Races
I prefer not to disclose
2. Including yourself, please indicate who resides within your household. Select all that apply.
Children 10 and under
Young Adults between 11-18
Individuals with physical disabilities
A single parent head-of-household
I prefer not to disclose
3. How long have to lived in Oakland?
0 - 5 years
6 - 10 years
11 - 20 Years
4. Where do you live? Please provide cross-streets.
5. If you would like the city to follow up with updates, please provide your email here.
6. Where was this survey taken?
18th Annual Malcolm X JazzArts Festival
Temescal Street Fair
NCPC, Shattuck 11x Children's Hospital
NCPC, 27y Rainbow Community
NCPC Beat 17 Neighborhood Coalition for Peace/Community
East Oakland Youth Development Center
Fruitvale-San Antonio Senior Center
Vietnamese American Community Center
West DeFremary Recreation Center
NCPC, Golden Gate
Central Downtown Main Library
Diamond Branch Library
East Oakland Collective Bike Workshop
Fruitvale Night Market
Piedmont Ave. Panel Meeting
East Oakland Congress of Neighborhoods
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service