Once groups are recognized/registered by the College, they can:
- reserve space on campus for meetings and events,
- apply to use student activity fees,
- promote organization events on campus,
- use campus services such as Chartwells, Video Bulletin Board, etc. and,
- be listed in the Student Organization Directory.
In order to remain recognized/registered student groups, all organizations must:
-Complete this Student Organization Registration Form for 2012 - 2013.
-Have at least five members and ensure that all members complete the Membership Enrollment Form.
-Ensure that the Office of Student Activities has a current copy of the organization constitution one month after the group is recognized by SGA.