PNACAC represents college admissions professionals in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington. A regional affiliate of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), PNACAC is an education association of secondary school counselors, college and university admission officers and counselors and related individuals who work with students as they make the transition from high school to postsecondary education. Learn more at www.pnacac.org.
To begin the application process, please provide your email address below and read the Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, and Video Essay Rules.
2. Currently enrolled student who is in their senior year of high school in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington and plans to attend a regionally accredited college or university in Fall 2019;- OR - Currently enrolled student who attends a two-year college in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington and plans to attend a regionally accredited college or university in Fall 2019.
3. Submitted the video essay application by March 1, 2019 at midnight.
“What would you like to be doing in 10 years, and how does college help you get there?”-OR-“How has your college / career counselor, school counselor or advisor helped you (and/or others) in finding the right college fit and what would you like to say to them?”
2. Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo
3. Fill out this submission form and provide the link to your video in the field provided.
- Must be no more than one minute in length.
- Must be submitted by March 1, 2019 at midnight.
- Must be hosted on either YouTube or Vimeo.
- Videos will be judged on message, originality, and focus. Students do not need to be experienced videographers or editors and no fancy camera or special equipment is required. Just simply use your phone or borrow your friend’s!