* The mode of conducting Yi Business Plan Competition 2017 is English. Hence, all applications must be submitted in standard written- English. Due to limitations of resource, applications in language(s) other than English will not be accepted.
* Only those applications that are complete in all respects can be submitted. All documentation, as required and specified on the link, should be provided by the applicant to ensure successful submission.
* Information once submitted as part of the application cannot be changed later on and no requests for change(s) in a submitted application will be entertained. This includes, names, titles of project, age, number of participants in a team, etc. Only requests for change in contact details and official or residential addresses will be attended.
* The decision of the Jury at all levels shall be final and binding. All participants have to abide by the decision of the jury.
* The top 3 winners will take care of their travel (to & fro) and other costs during the felicitation ceremony scheduled in March, New Delhi.
* No interim or later communication with regard to the decision or its veracity shall be entertained and shall be viewed seriously.
* CII- Yi may take necessary action as per its discretion against the participant, in the event of violation of the terms and conditions.